Quick reference in how to appeal your foundation to beta offer in Multimedia University MMU
This guideline should serve only the MMU Melaka campus students.
Write an appealing letter:
- Provide your offered course and campus as stated in the
- Provide your desire course and campus
- Provide your reason to support your will, your reason must be supportive and convincing enough.
- Do Not end your letter with just written down your wish to change for a course or campus, but never telling the admin why they should allow you to change.
- Please provide your contact number in the letter as well.
You should attach the below documents together with your appealing letter.
(The documents listed below are a must for you to attach, in order for your appeal letter to be processed.)
- Print out of the Foundation to Beta (Provisional Offer) letter
- Certified truth copy of SPM result slips
- Certified truth copy of your 1st and 2nd trimesters result slips
Submit your appealing letter (together with the documents) to the Administration Unit ASAP.